These tasty baked couscous bites are a healthy way to beat a snack attack.
Serves: 48 Servings
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 pkg (12 oz) Casbah® Organic Original Couscous
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp each salt, pepper and dried oregano
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup store bought tzakiki sauce
- Cook couscous according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Stir together couscous, Parmesan cheese eggs, parsley, oil, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano. Fold in tomatoes, feta and green
onion. Spoon evenly into 24 greased mini muffin cups.
- Bake 18 minutes until golden brown and set. Cool for 5 minutes then invert onto wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature with store-bought tzaziki.
Substitute with cooked Quinoa if desired