Made with a yogurt lemon dressing, this healthy and satisfying Greek salad can be served as a main for lunch or dinner.
Tip: Alternatively, serve salad in pita pockets for a delicious sandwich.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 pkg (6 oz) Casbah® Organic Original Couscous
- 1/2 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 tbsp lemon juice, divided
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp each pepper and dried oregano
- 1 1/3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 4 cups mixed greens
- Prepare couscous according to package directions. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, parsley, lemon zest, 2 tbsp lemon juice, oil, garlic, mustard, 1/2 tsp salt, pepper and oregano. Toss with couscous.
- Fold in chicken, tomato, cucumber, olives, red onion and feta.
- In a large bowl, toss greens with remaining lemon juice and salt until coated. Serve chicken salad overtop dressed greens.