Fragrant and soothing, this warm breakfast quinoa bowl is a nice change from oatmeal.
- Substitute fresh figs with dried figs.
- Also delicious with chopped pears and mixed berries.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pkg (7 oz) Casbah® Organic Quinoa
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 4 fresh figs, sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Stir in orange zest, orange juice, honey, vanilla, cardamom and cinnamon.
- Divide among 4 bowls. Top with yogurt, figs, pomegranate seeds and pistachios. Serve warm.